Monday, September 1, 2008

BREAKING THROUGH IS BREAKING MY HEART -READING JOURNAL ONE

Charpters one through six of breaking through have realy been somthing specail. I realy an not enjoying this book in the best way possible. By this i mean that i never thought i couyld realate to this book because its about imagration and i personly have had no experience with it. i was wrong. The part that got me was when him and his family were separated and he and his brother must live on there own. to be told that just because you dont have papers the home you have lived infor ten years is not your home and then not being able to have your family to cop with. that not only maid my feel for the character but it scared me. i dont no what i do without my family. I rember when i use to have to go to the hospital all the time and leave the comfort of my homeand trade it in for the cold hard reality of hospital bed. the only thing that got through it was my family.

breaking through has got me hooked and i cant wait what chapters eight and on will hold.

No comments: